Ever since I was a young kid, I was always involved in sports and martial arts. But I decided to make it a career and life long goal about 13 years ago when my parents were diagnosed with terminal illness. I decided to dedicate my life to improving the health and fitness of those around me and the community in large. My belief is that with proper education and guidance, almost every person can live a healthy and long life without illness and injury.
This is my commitment to my clients, to create the happiest, more functional human being possible. My lifelong involvement in athletics and fitness training has given me the tools (through trial and error) needed to help you overcome your obstacles and ensure maximum progress.
- Certified in Personal Training through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- California State Athletic Commission Certified Pro Boxing Trainer
- 10+ Years Experience in Weight Loss and Functional Training
- 15+ Years Experience in Martial Arts and Combat Sports, training and coaching athletes
- Certified in Massage and Corrective Therapy
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from State University of New York at Stony Brook
- 10+ Years Experience in research for Nutrition and Lifestyle implementation
Have a question? Please contact me! No question off limits.
Address: 232 Varet Street, Brooklyn NY 11211
Phone: (516) 580-2482
Hours & Availability:
I am highly flexible, let me know your desired day and time, and I will work my schedule around for your convenience